Al Ciraldo broadcast of the 1990 UVA win - full copy requested

notWhenyousaybud

Account Deleted

the broadcast guys are building a thing to honor both the 1990 team and Al/Kim King. They're looking specifically for a recordings of Al from the 1990 season, and a full broadcast of the uva game would be great.

I'm searching as are others... but- this board holds onto things like that like we hold grudges.

I've sent them the winning kick MP3 and the 1990 summary by Al on youtube -->

show me what you got.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
GT Bob?

I'm a bit surprised the GTAA doesn't have one. Or the radio station that broadcasted it at the time.

notWhenyousaybud

Account Deleted
GT Bob?

I'm a bit surprised the GTAA doesn't have one. Or the radio station that broadcasted it at the time.
right??

the radio guys are also searching, so, the tech family is assisting. somebody has to have a copy

it never hurts to ask

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
right??

the radio guys are also searching, so, the tech family is assisting. somebody has to have a copy

it never hurts to ask
Which radio station was our flagship in 1990. The despicable Board of Regents sold WGST in 1973. Were they still doing our broadcasts in 1990?

Kevin Thomas

A country boy can survive!
I

the broadcast guys are building a thing to honor both the 1990 team and Al/Kim King. They're looking specifically for a recordings of Al from the 1990 season, and a full broadcast of the uva game would be great.

I'm searching as are others... but- this board holds onto things like that like we hold grudges.

show me what you got.
I have the recording on CASSETTE TAPE! Lol. I am on vacation but as soon as I get back home I will reach out to Andy to see if they can do anything with it. Give me a week.

Supersize that order mutt

Varsity Lurker

show me what you got.
I have a DVD of the complete game with and without the radio broadcast by Al and Kim.