All ACC for 2020

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like

Harvin - 1st Team
David Curry and Jahmyr Gibbs - Honorable mention.

Gibbs was honorable mention as a returner. :dunno: I mean - ya - but surprising that's how he made it. He was a returner for 7 games with 8 returns. Almost like he was so beastly they had to put him somewhere.

Yeah, I think they just had to find a place to put him since they don't have a freshman or all purpose category.

What is it about some Tech fans that they feel the need to self-denigrate any positive accomplishment of our teams or players? It’s a ööööed up impulse.

JRjr
Settle down Francis. My point is we should not feel so bad that we didn’t have more all ACC guys.

You made your point poorly.

JRjr

That’s how I took it. That we would have had more in a normal season. Sounds like you’re projecting a negative attitude.

We got enough production from our DEs to get one on the top 3 teams had we had a single one stay healthy / COVID-unaffected.

Harvin - 1st Team
David Curry and Jahmyr Gibbs - Honorable mention.

Gibbs was honorable mention as a returner. :dunno: I mean - ya - but surprising that's how he made it. He was a returner for 7 games with 8 returns. Almost like he was so beastly they had to put him somewhere.

That speaks volumes about the challenges this new coaching staff inherited—- a bare cupboard. That get a 4 year complete pass from me to rebuild an entire roster. GT is way too of a historic football program for that to ever happen. There’s no excuse for that.

Gibbs will be 1st team ALL ACC next year if he stays healthy. Also, 1st round NFL pick. He's Reggie Bush dude!

In 2005, we had five players on the list.

in 2006, we had 11.

In 2009, we had 7.

Gibbs will be 1st team ALL ACC next year if he stays healthy. Also, 1st round NFL pick. He's Reggie Bush dude!
Would have been first team All ACC this year had he not gotten injured. We won’t have him more than 3 years.

Was thinking the other day where he’ll fall on the 2021 preseason lists. I’d be pretty shocked if he wasn’t on at least 3rd team. And honestly with Etienne leaving, two spots going to RBs, and the general lack of other big RB names in the conference right now I’m not so sure he doesn’t end up on the 1st Team.

Back