"All men are equal from the knee down"

I thought Pollack was pretty fair in that video. I thought they all spoke really well of us, for that matter.

My warped and twisted mind is imagining a very sad double leg amputee.

:hsughcry:

140911063637-01-oscar-pistorius-trial-0911-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Too soon bruh.

I actually can not understand why ESPN even has David Pollock on as an analyst. He looks like a child who did not get his treat and is pouting hanging his lower lip. He never has any analysis that is insightful. For the most part, he parrots the same things that one of the other panelist has already covered. He has no common sense and logic. Him and Joey Galloway not understanding how the committee could drop TCU from 3 to 6 was retarded. Reese Davis explained it to them in depth about 12 times and they both still did not get it. I think Pollock will be like Trev Alberts, you will look back in about 5 years and only have a vague memory of him once being on TV. There have got to be literally thousands of guys and gals out there that could do a better job than Pollock at what he is attempting to do.

Go Jackets!

I actually can not understand why ESPN even has David Pollock on as an analyst. He looks like a child who did not get his treat and is pouting hanging his lower lip. He never has any analysis that is insightful. For the most part, he parrots the same things that one of the other panelist has already covered. He has no common sense and logic. Him and Joey Galloway not understanding how the committee could drop TCU from 3 to 6 was retarded. Reese Davis explained it to them in depth about 12 times and they both still did not get it. I think Pollock will be like Trev Alberts, you will look back in about 5 years and only have a vague memory of him once being on TV. There have got to be literally thousands of guys and gals out there that could do a better job than Pollock at what he is attempting to do.

Go Jackets!

If they have to have another SEC guy, I think Greg McElroy is 100x better than Pollack, which may not be saying much.

Go Jackets!

No offense Jerry, but Gals??? Chix talking male sports just ain't right. :eekfacepalm:

Back