Alright, I’m done with Above the line crap

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Apparently, all Collins requires is that you practice well. To hell with how you actually play in a game, I like how you practice.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Yep. Players know who is best. Having played sports my entire life, you know who should be playing. Our coaches need to stop with the participation trophy bullshit
TO was obviously the best athlete on the field. He starts and plays the entire game and we win.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
TO was obviously the best athlete on the field. He starts and plays the entire game and we win.
Yes. By far on offense. Not even close. Johnson is significantly slower. Oliver nearly took the kick back and, if it weren't for a BS TO, wins it

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
To have any chance to win, Oliver needs to be the QB. When Graham is healthy, he should get some snaps. Johnson should be third string since he has no pocket presence and this is deadly with our OL.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC
Guys, neither are power 5 QBs. It just is what it is. JG could be a QB, didn’t dress today. We don’t want to burn Yates’s redshirt or risk injury in a lost year, clearly. We lack division 1 talent throughout the entire roster.

This sucks for you guys who live in ATL and have to hear about it all the time. I get that. But objectively, this doesn’t matter. This was always a nothing year. It won’t materially affect recruiting. It won’t decide a game in 2022 and beyond when this team/program will be relevant again.

It sucks. It’s disappointing. But it’s really not the end of the world.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Guys, neither are power 5 QBs. It just is what it is. JG could be a QB, didn’t dress today. We don’t want to burn Yates’s redshirt or risk injury in a lost year, clearly. We lack division 1 talent throughout the entire roster.

This sucks for you guys who live in ATL and have to hear about it all the time. I get that. But objectively, this doesn’t matter. This was always a nothing year. It won’t materially affect recruiting. It won’t decide a game in 2022 and beyond when this team/program will be relevant again.

It sucks. It’s disappointing. But it’s really not the end of the world.
Yates has four games to play before redshirt is burned

Walton

Damn Good Rat
now that I watched the highlights. Pick a goddamn quarterback and stick with that öööööööööööö
I think Collins does himself a diservice by saying the QB choice is because of ATL. At Temple they had a starting QB that got 90% of the snaps. Johnson plays because they think he throws the best on pure passing plays. Oliver plays because he gives us the best chance to move the ball and score.

With Graham hurt I’m not sure what the option is? Mostly pure running O with Oliver? But that sucks for development of the offense.

I said it the other day: we don’t have a Power 5 pass first QB on the roster. I have no idea why they didn’t look for a transfer QB.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
now that I watched the highlights. Pick a goddamn quarterback and stick with that öööööööööööö
That’s swell Wally. Done with substituting players during a game as well?

Ever stop and think that we have had a disease in the program for a few years where the best were not playing? Check out some LBs we had not named Roof. Ever heard of an OL that should have played, by every account I have heard and read, a WHOLE lot more than he did. Appears he did not lick sewaka the huts boots enough.

Ever consider our staff is having to correct some internal, festering problems in a different way we are not familiar with?