an open letter to TStan

Discussion in 'Football' started by whenyousaybud, Sep 15, 2019.

1. whenyousaybud

whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    Dear TStan,

I can tolerate most of the juvenile things that happen with this football program.

However, THIS......I WILL NOT TOLERATE.

I will NOT tolerate such a vulgar offense being delivered to the fan base for ANY reason.

So, here it is:

T-Stan

I recommend you do 2 things...very quickly:

1. Patersendnudes WILL apologize for playing QB rotation carousel.

2. An immediate ban on his employment until AFTER Hell Freezes over the 1st for this HIGHLY offensive game which, ironically, had little offense.

2. I expect an IMMEDIATE and FORMAL condemnation by you of Patersendnudes hiring and a warning to ALL Head Coaches that a hire like Patersendnudes is offensive.

3. I'm prepared to pursue this issue further in legal venue if these 3 requests are not acted upon by 1:00 PM Monday.

I can handle all manner of juvenile behavior at Bobby Dodd Stadium, to include 1000 miles, I'm a banana, and MONEY DOWN$.

However, I WILL NOT tolerate slanderous/illegal/highly offensive things being IMPLIED to me.

I await your immediate response and action.

Yes. I am F-ing SERIOUS.

PAUL ööööING JOHNSON

ps WE COULDN'T RUN THE BALL THE LEGNTH OF PATERSENDNUDES' JUNK TO GET A FIRST DOWN? EAT A SACK LUNCH OFF MY TAINT YOU CANADIAN HOSEBAG

• Like Like x 11
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
  2. Allen Koholic

Allen Koholic Likes dick drawings.

Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech, whoever is playing Georgia
    PS. Please fire Pastner.

• Like Like x 9
  3. GATechAE07

GATechAE07 Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Unoriginal. You’re slipping.

• Like Like x 2
  4. gnats67

gnats67 Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Outside the box
    Team:
    TECH
    I have an indelible, some say permanent, image in my mind of Patenaude lounging in the press box. Just another day at the office for this "pro." Patenaude will be Geoff Collins undoing at Tech unless Collins can find a "404" way to cut bait with this asshole. Thacker is on thin ice as well although not as bad as Paten-horror. I don't think Collins really understands how much he was responsible for Tech losing to the Citadel at home. He's seeing it as some sort of a first year stat that is acceptable and it's not. Rebuilding is acceptable. Losing to the Citadel at home is NEVER acceptable. Ya just shat on the new carpet, dude! Not ok. You don't get to do that. This is hallowed ground.

• Like Like x 7
  5. JacketFan77

JacketFan77 Bokonon High Priest

Loc:
    High on a mountain top
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Did folks really expect that some 40-year-old FCS coach would come in here and compete at a level higher than a man regarded as one of the best offensive minds in the game - a man who had proven himself as a winner in the FCS AND then with a FBS service academy team, shocking many with his successes there? This hire was pisspoor from the start. What has this man ever accomplished on his own? What has he done of any merit that is comparable to what CPJ brought to the position in 2008? Collins won 7 games, then 8 games, at ööööing Temple.

Y’all thought this greenhorn FCS Coach was going to do a better job of improving Tech’s legendary and historic program than someone like Paul Johnson could? Paul Johnson is a grown ass man who refused to sugarcoat anything. His detractors bitched about his attitude and stubbornness at times in the game, but did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, when the man talked about the challenges of winning at Tech that he wasn’t just blowing smoke? That his approach was what was necessary?

Now, I’ll give Collins his due - he’s an aggressive recruiter and is great at generating hype. öööö, could you imagine if he had been hired on to take charge of “culture building” and recruiting under someone like CPJ? It would be epic. But, a head coach this man is not. I saw it in his eyes at the Clemson game. He was gobsmacked - white as a ghost and shellshocked. I hate to say this - because I really wanted this all to be real - but the fact is, Todd Stansbury done screwed the pooch on this one ... we’re ööööed.

• Like Like x 16
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  6. originalwombat

originalwombat Flats Noob

Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Oh God. Here come the “open letters to...”.

Stupid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 2
  7. JacketForLife

JacketForLife No more small ball, thanks

Loc:
    Your Head
    Team:
    Ramblin' Wreck
    Sir, this is a Wendy’s...

• Like Like x 11
  8. JacketFan77

JacketFan77 Bokonon High Priest

Loc:
    High on a mountain top
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I know you’re desperately trying to validate this hire, but your hatred for Paul Johnson has blinded you to the fact that Collins is a clown ... and not in a Dabo Swinney, winning national championships way, in a oh-öööö-this-guy-is-in-over-his-head-way.

• Like Like x 9
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. BackstreetBuzz

BackstreetBuzz Varsity Lurker

The program was headed for a slow death under Johnson, and even he knew it. There is a reason we were rated the second worst team in the ACC this year and that reason is not Collins. Collins is our best hope to revive the program.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Like Like x 5
  10. TechRush

TechRush Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Georgia
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    So they brought in Collins for the final blow. Five years from now we are going to be wishing for 7 win seasons. We are going to be so excited when we eek out that sixth win and go to some ööööty bowl.

• Like Like x 5
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 1
  11. vapspwi

vapspwi Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Fayetteville, GA
    eke

JRjr

• Like Like x 1
  12. savbandjacket

savbandjacket Dodd-Like

Loc:
    A Bunker
    Team:
    GT
    Dumb thread is dumb

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. bonham

bonham Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Raleigh, NC
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    You guys really need to take a step back and calm down.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dhatura

Dhatura Jolly Good Fellow

Loc:
    ?
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    How about we get a few more games under his belt before we start burning everything down.

• Like Like x 4
  15. bonham

bonham Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Raleigh, NC
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Yes, this is a perfectly reasonable conclusion to draw after Game 3. Idiot.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
  16. ElCidBUZZingFAN

ElCidBUZZingFAN Dodd-Like

Loc:
    My house
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    We just lost to an FCS team. There’s so many conclusion to draw from something that astoundingly monumental.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. BigDanT

BigDanT Actually John Goodman

Loc:
    Lawrenceville
    Team:
    Yellow jackets
    Well are any of us going to do öööö or nah? If Tennessee can get the athletic director to fire a new coach prior to playing any game why can’t we fire Patenaude? öööö THIS ööööING above the line öööö for QB. Put the one in that can win.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JacketForLife

JacketForLife No more small ball, thanks

Loc:
    Your Head
    Team:
    Ramblin' Wreck
    So dumb lmao

19. tomknight

tomknight Varsity Lurker

Loc:
    North Georgia
    Team:
    Jackets
    Two losing seasons out of the last 4. Johnson was becoming Hewitt. It sucked, he knew it, and he had no idea what to do about it.

Yesterday was as bad as it gets, and Johnson likely would've won that game. At season's end, with another losing record and a dim future, we could all at least raise a glass to beating Citadel.

Pass. It was time for change.

Our OC has placed himself firmly in the hot seat, but this program had to move on at some point.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. coit

coit Posting at a high level

Loc:
    ATL
    Team:
    Georgia School of Technology

2015 was an injury öööö show. Nothing that CPJ or anyone could’ve done about that. The other season was more on him for sure, but we again had a lot of attrition at key positions that was unexpected. To compare CPJ to Hewitt is a bit harsh, but maybe there are some similarities?

• Big Cry Big Cry x 2