Anaoi's Hit...

Ham4heisman

Varsity Lurker
Anaoi\'s Hit...

on Brandon Cox after that interception was brutal. While in my book, it seemed a little dirty (although completely legal) it was still one heckuva hit.

Does anyone have a video, i have GOT to see that one again.

Re: Anaoi\'s Hit...

after which INT was it?

It was the play where Anaoi hit the arm and the ball went to our linebacker (don't remember whether it was Wheeler or Hall) but while the hit can be construed as dirty, it can also be constued as Joe blocking for the interception return, which is what I call it because he didn't get flagged. I actually didn't notice that hit at Jordan-Hare. It was only when i got home and played the tape of the game that i noticed that. But it was one heckuva hit.

I did not attend the game but I did watch it on TV. From my tv, I could not SEE the timing of the interception as related to the hit. However I also can't imagine the hit being before the interception given the amount of time from throwing the ball til getting hit.
I'm saying perfectly legal, perfectly practical, perfectly called for, and if he didn't make the hit, Jon Tenuta would have reduced the size and shape of one defensive player's behind after reviewing the game films.

Frankly, I'm simply aghast that the gentlemanly Engineers would strike a compatriot in the larger intellectual arena of sport with such furiousity and do so at such an obviously sensitive time to the opposing, yet gracious host. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Should this unfortunate display of behavior occur in the future, I hope any said representative or representatives of the technical institute will cripple their arse for a sustained period which includes, but does not exceed the prescribed time for the athletic contest in question.

I absolutely loved it. Anybody agree?

Archie,
You ability for the "gift of gab" definitely surpasses any on this board. There must have been YEARS of special training to attain this quality. Have you ever run or considered running for any office of the U.S. Government?
Neither Bill Clinton or Hillary could hold a candle to you.
LOL,
I love it.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Jackets

OOPS !!!!
I failed to mention Al Gore in with the Clantons.

I am sure it was legal except if it was a blow to the head. I don't think it was real smart however. Don't give the refs an excuse...

Back