and so it begins...

I'm still trying to decide whether I'm going to be backing the Redskins or the Ravens when I move up there. I guess it partly depends on which stadium I'll be living closer to...

I'm still trying to decide whether I'm going to be backing the Redskins or the Ravens when I move up there. I guess it partly depends on which stadium I'll be living closer to...
Be like me, and don't back either. The NFL is no fun.

Redskins, because it allows you to laugh at the Cowboys more heartily and more frequently.

I wish the Ravens would move to Indianapolis so we could forget they even exist.

It is a game for young men. The economics of the NFL dictate constant turnover if you are to remain under the salary cap and competitive at the same time.

I once heard a NFL team official say the true goals of team owners involve being competitive and making the playoffs. Anything beyond that is icing on the cake.

McCallister was old and not very good the last few years. He could come back but for less $$$. I'm guessing the released Ravens will make a direct path to the NY Jets and their older DC.

I once heard a NFL team official say the true goals of team owners involve being competitive and making the playoffs. Anything beyond that is icing on the cake.

And I used to get laughed at when I said this.

The goal is JUST to make the playoffs PERIOD.

For fans to think the teams care about the fans is hilarious.

Well, let's be honest. Making the playoffs is all the fans really care about too. They might be pissed in the offseason now, much like we have those long uniforms threads, but in the end winning is all that really matters.

Please don't laugh at me too, but DRad has proven that this extends to Georgia Tech too.

Regarding the Ravens, McCalister didn't even play after the first 1/3 of the season. He was hurt and ineffective. He was a great player and it'd be great if he came back. But apparently he's not a Harbaugh kind of guy so I doubt it.

Please don't laugh at me too, but DRad has proven that this extends to Georgia Tech too.

Regarding the Ravens, McCalister didn't even play after the first 1/3 of the season. He was hurt and ineffective. He was a great player and it'd be great if he came back. But apparently he's not a Harbaugh kind of guy so I doubt it.

Lewis is next.. Ravens officially in rebuilding mode, Steeler win division for 5 more years running....

Back