gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
1.TechGator1066 253pts
2. ContactBuzz 253pts
3. Jacket Ob 246pts
4. techsamillion 245pts
4. ntexasbuzz 245pts

For the first time in 6 years we had a tie and had to use the over/under and TechGator1066 won with a

NEW STINGTALK RECORD OF 64.8% :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:

TechGator pm me your address so I can send you your prize.

Congrats to all that participated.

gtfan said:
1.TechGator10662531302. ContactBuzz2531303. Jacket Ob2461304. techsamillion2451304. ntexasbuzz245130

For the first time in 6 years we had a tie and had to use the over/under and TechGator1066 won with a NEW STINGTALK RECORD OF 64.8%:biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:

Thanks gtfan! I am just about to pm you. Good job to everyone else!

nothing is bigger than Stingtalk Prediction Contest

If he is that good on the contest, then can he tell is what is going to happen with the Coach, his offers and the 17 & 18 year old HS Seniors wanting to come to GT?

gtfan said:
1.TechGator1066 253pts
2. ContactBuzz 253pts
3. Jacket Ob 246pts
4. techsamillion 245pts
4. ntexasbuzz 245pts

For the first time in 6 years we had a tie and had to use the over/under and TechGator1066 won with a

Congrats TechGator1066 and PROPS TO MY POPS--Techsamillion--for a strong top five finish.

gtfan said:
1.TechGator1066 253pts
2. ContactBuzz 253pts
3. Jacket Ob 246pts
4. techsamillion 245pts
4. ntexasbuzz 245pts

ContactBuzz >>> always the bridesmaid (well, at least for the 2nd year in a row).

Oh yeah, Congrats Techgator - the ongoing smack definitely made it more interesting. I can't wait to beat you next year.

Congrats Techgator: Tech Fan, Gator Fan (this year) and Prediction Contest Winner all in one year! That's too much.

Tough luck Contact...... for 2 years in a row it came down to the final game for you...... that is quite the accomplishment.

Congrats to Gator

Nice going, TechGator. had the lead going into the bowl games but couldn't finish the deal. Maybe next year.

Congrats to TechGator! I am too danged lazy to even enter, so congrats also to those you of who at least tried.

mm42 said:
Congrats to TechGator! I am too danged lazy to even enter, so congrats also to those you of who at least tried.
Thanks mm42.

Man you must be quite lazy!!

TechGator1066 said:
Man you must be quite lazy!!
“I have seen slower people than I am and more deliberate... and even quieter, and more listless, and lazier people than I am. But they were dead.”
--- Mark Twain

Back