And Then There Were Three

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
Man, what a weekend. Four unbeatens down. This makes it easier for the BCS formula. I think Miami has to play Pittsburgh.

Oklahoma
Miami
Ohio State

Roll the dice!

drinking.gif

Miami & Pitt are both 4-0 in the Big E. Miami also travels to Tenn next weekend.
Never have understood why people think that teams like Ga Tech, Boston College, Pittsburg & Florida won't hardly even show up just because they're playing undefeated teams. That's why upsets happen every Sat in college football. The other team has scholarship players, also, who like to win & coaching staffs who put in just as many hours trying to figure out some plans.
A superb day to be a Yellow Jacket!

Oklahoma and Ohio State will fall. Mark it down.
I think today was Miami's greatest chance to lose. Yes I thought that statement out and meant it fully.

From my analysis, Oklahoma is by far the best team in college football and my pick to win in Tempe in early January. Their opponent, who knows? Before tonight, I would have picked Oklahoma vs. Virginia Tech, but now I have to say Oklahoma vs. Ohio State. We'll have to watch OSU and Meechigan, but the way OSU played against the Golden Gophers today they look like the clear #2 ahead of Miami.
But right now who cares about that? I mean we just went up to hostile Carter Finley Stadium in North Carolina and stepped on the Pack with our Hobnailed boots.
Woulda been nice to play spoiler to 11-0 Georgia, but we can still beat 'em at 10-1 and kill their momentum headed toward the Georgia Dome on December 7. See you guys Saturday. Now let's beat FSU and tear down the goalposts!

Back