And they're off .... Dabo by a nose?

We are gonna kick Clemson's ass this season.

We are gonna kick Clemson's ass this season.

I love the optimism.

However, with the offense personnel they have coming back, it would take a meltdown of GT'15 proportions for their offense not to be even better.

Although I (ever optimistically) think our D will be improved, I doubt they will be improved enough to perform much better than they did against CU in '15.

The only hope would be for our O to return to late '15 form...which is possible, and keep the CU O off the field.

I love the optimism.

However, with the offense personnel they have coming back, it would take a meltdown of GT'15 proportions for their offense not to be even better.

Although I (ever optimistically) think our D will be improved, I doubt they will be improved enough to perform much better than they did against CU in '15.

The only hope would be for our O to return to late '15 form...which is possible, and keep the CU O off the field.

Last season was an aberration for us. JT5 will be in top form. We will be healthy at RB. WR's will be seasoned and ready. The defense will be solid. We storm back this season.

and don't forget Clemson gave up 40+ to NC State and struggled to beat Syracuse. We beat Clemson this season

Last season was an aberration for us. JT5 will be in top form. We will be healthy at RB. WR's will be seasoned and ready. The defense will be solid. We storm back this season.

OK, good enough! :biggthumpup:

I just remember the third-youngest team treating us like a rag doll in a pit bull's mouth last year. They better either really stink it up or we need to get exponentially better.

I just remember the third-youngest team treating us like a rag doll in a pit bull's mouth last year. They better either really stink it up or we need to get exponentially better.

And they have done it before. And we have done it to them. So öööö what? You still have to line it up and play. Clemson isn't the ööööing New England Patriots. We are gonna beat that ass.

Back