And This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things.....

I'll point out that Chip Patterson's alma mater (UNC) has lost the last five meetings against Georgia Tech and is 2-14.

But that's none of my business.

who cares? it's not like he got injured or died. he's losing his eligibility, well within the lines to make fun of

who cares? it's not like he got injured or died. he's losing his eligibility, well within the lines to make fun of

I am still a sour puss because not only could we not take care of Duke at home to chokehold the Coastal division, but also, UGA shutout Mizzou without Gurley who we spent a great deal of time making fun of.

This is just one more thing that went completely wrong. The way I envisioned the weekend working was as follows:

1. GT wins
2. UGA loses
3. Both Mississippi schools lose
4. Falcons get back on track

Literally none of that happened.

However, I will say this. Gurley for Heisman is officially dead, so UGA fans will STFU about that.

I am still a sour puss because not only could we not take care of Duke at home to chokehold the Coastal division, but also, UGA shutout Mizzou without Gurley who we spent a great deal of time making fun of.

This is just one more thing that went completely wrong. The way I envisioned the weekend working was as follows:

1. GT wins
2. UGA loses
3. Both Mississippi schools lose
4. Falcons get back on track

Literally none of that happened.

However, I will say this. Gurley for Heisman is officially dead, so UGA fans will STFU about that.

post-30371-I-suggest-you-stop-whining-lik-msaV.gif

Falcons problems have the least to do with their Offensive Coordinator

Seriously. If you look at this Falcons team and the best you got is "fire the OC", then maybe My Little Pony is more your speed.

Don't get the OP. The sign is still funny whether we lost to Duke or not.

Reading those comments proves what most Tech fans know:

Losing to miserable Duke is a ööööööö embarrassment.

Duke sucks and the correct perception is that they're a weak-sister team, no matter how much some of our delusional fans insist otherwise.

Back