Andrew Gardner committed to Tech per Rivals.

Your a Barrell of good news tonight....I hope your not too deep in the rum tonight though!!!

Great news(2)

I read about Coach Gailey's in-home visits tonight while I was teaching my Monday night class. I was anticipating hearing something about CJ tomorrow.

To come home and find his news and then find this news is encouraging and exciting.

Thanks BOR

It's funny that the day that a few negative posters are sent packing all this positive stuff happens. Wonder what they're saying now. I can live without knowing tho.
Way to go Chan and coaches......kudos to GT also because thats the real reason these kids come here.

Way to go man, a Jacket for life there is no other way. WELCOME, BIENHECHO!

Congrats Chan and Company!

Good Job

Welcome aboard!

sweet.

lets double our pleasure and our fun by reeling in another buford high star along with kyle manley.

Andrew is a future player in the NFL. He reminds me of a Harris Barton & Kent Hill kind of young man. About ready to fully develop and a kid with brains. This will be much bigger than people realize.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
sweet.

lets double our pleasure and our fun by reeling in another buford high star along with kyle manley.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">How about doubling up on Jonesboro HS as well. A big DE to go along with Jamal Lewis would be nice.

CONTACTBUZZ...

Being big on Defense like I am...I second your motion completly...

DARRYL ROBERTSON....

Come on Down....

Team up with David Brown and become part of one of the BEST Def.Line in the Country....

Back