Andy Demetra

Is terrible. Right up there with Chip Caray.
Felt like complaining and everything else was taken.
Chip Carey is the second worst announcer in the history of sports. The only one worse was Munson who was both a terrible announcer and a terrible person / pedophile.

Chip Carey is the second worst announcer in the history of sports. The only one worse was Munson who was both a terrible announcer and a terrible person / pedophile.

Terrible pedophiles are the worst!! Good pedophiles on the other hand …

I cringe every time I have to listen to his raspy screams in commercials. Terrible. Inauthentic.

C'mon man, give the guy a break. Can you imagine how hard it must be to run play by play for this team with a straight face, without getting frustrated or venting on air. You go announce New Mexico St football games and see how much fun it is.

He doesnt do anything to spice it up hate munson with a passion but did have some memorable things demetra is the definition of the state of our program. Maybe can do something then back to nahhhhhhh.

I like Demetra a lot. His weekly press conferences with Collins and an assistant coach are insightful and he has a nice, loose sense of humor. He's knowledgable and can call a game, and Bedford is a beast of a color guy. Jmo.

I honestly don't give two öööös who our announcer is. What uniforms are we wearing against Dook?

While we are complaining about things, I hate the fake turf. It looks like öööö and we got rid of what was repeatedly named as one of the best fields in the country. We had a beautiful field and changed it out for fake amateur looking crap to go with our amateur hour football team.

Listened to Demetra on the way to the ECU game today. I thought he was fine. Hard to please a fan base spoiled by Wes, who was really good. Demetra and Bedford are a good crew.

While we are complaining about things, I hate the fake turf. It looks like öööö and we got rid of what was repeatedly named as one of the best fields in the country. We had a beautiful field and changed it out for fake amateur looking crap to go with our amateur hour football team.
You must be remembering a different grass field

The last few seasons of the previous HC , the field always had brown patches on it by the end of the season, after the 1st Game, the grass field was no longer a great playing surface.

We cut maintenance costs and we have flexibility to host concerts , this was hurt by the CV19 stuff

You must be remembering a different grass field

The last few seasons of the previous HC , the field always had brown patches on it by the end of the season, after the 1st Game, the grass field was no longer a great playing surface.

We cut maintenance costs and we have flexibility to host concerts , this was hurt by the CV19 stuff
Well, actually you're wrong about the grass field not being great. And I second, I hate the fake grass. https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...rf-named-best-country/8ECjhS9xFMD7Ys6VyZAF6M/

Is terrible. Right up there with Chip Caray.
Felt like complaining and everything else was taken.
In 25 years the only game I’ve listened to on the radio was Wake 99. The Cubs have a great radio guy, don’t really care about Tech in the 21st century. The radio guy.

Back