andy tidwell-neal

toe meets leather

Flats Noob
may be the quarterback by the duke game, i am sorry folks this is a ship without any course. it does do one thing though, provide gailey another excuse when the season tanks.

Point out ONE time Gailey has make any "excuses" for the team play. I certainly have yet to hear one from him.

Maybe, just maybe, the poor QB play so far this year is not Gailey's fault. At any rate, Gailey is not sitting around doing nothing...at least he's searching for a solution. A ship without a course is a foolish statement.

Then who might be to "fault" for the poor QB play. I never once heard Dodd, Bryant, or Dooley ever place blame other than directly on their shoulders.

[ QUOTE ]
Then who might be to "fault" for the poor QB play. I never once heard Dodd, Bryant, or Dooley ever place blame other than directly on their shoulders.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of these things is not like the others....

[ QUOTE ]
I never once heard Dodd, Bryant, or Dooley ever place blame other than directly on their shoulders.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but if the Internet had been around then, you'd better believe there would be enough bbs posters to throw blame around.

You are right about the internet part, but those giants would have not changed.

you should be making excuses for your performance here rather than trying to be a comedian in your posts.

Toe....I agree Gailey may not be the best coach in the country (or in the top 3 in the ACC) but he isn't the root of the problem.
If He was....Bennett wouldn't be #2 right now (and by the way...he pretty much beat out Mr. INT Ball in the spring)
If he was terrible at coaching Carter wouldn't be moved to PR and Bennett would still be Red Shirted.
Bottom line...Reggie may have seen his last days (8-25 wouldn't have beaten the Athens School of Barbers)....maybe he'll learn to look off a receiver or two and get his job back....when he loses it!

Back