Announcers Blow!

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
WTF is with this crew? Blowing sunshine up Ole Miss' arse, and dissing GT from the very first play.

"You can see why Vad Lee is only a 47% passer."

Eat me douche bag.

And they kept whining about poor Ole Miss' and their loss against MSU. As if they were the only team that ever lost a disappointing game to their in-state rival. Maybe GT is disappointed at blowing a 20-point lead? Nah...

Yeah, in many of these games against the SEC, I really do wonder whether ESPN higher ups send memos to announcers to lean more towards SEC teams. Same goes for Big 10 teams. It's the right business decision, keep the fanbase with more fans and money happy.

It is called SECESPN for a reason. They are just following the script. Wait till the MNC game, they will be basically playing the skin flute with Ol' Gus.

Did you hear the blowhard ex USC coach "when the SEC and ACC play a game, we know who wins." Where is the Pitt guy to stand up a little.

But let's be honest ma tech has let us drift downward and downward in talent.

Plus PJ is staying with the wrong QB. Byerly is the guy who can actually run the option.

WTF is with this crew? Blowing sunshine up Ole Miss' arse, and dissing GT from the very first play.

Eat me douche bag.

And they kept whining about poor Ole Miss' and their loss against MSU. As if they were the only team that ever lost a disappointing game to their in-state rival. Maybe GT is disappointed at blowing a 20-point lead? Nah...

Why do you think he is a 47% passer?

Were you one of the ones at this time last year blasting TW and saying VL is the next coming?

The announcers that said we were going to see a ton of highlights from the GT offense in pre-game as well as from Jeremiah Attaochu during his :30 spot?

Or the ones that said Vad Lee has a 47% completion after whiffing on a flanker screen and connecting only 2 of his first 8 passes?

Eat me douche bag.

We have a ööööty team with ööööty coaches....what do you expect them to say?? We are now a running joke in college football. Everyone know who we are....

Get to a better bowl game & get better announcers. also, I think just about every TV (or other device for viewing ballgames) has either a mute or volume button, learn to use it.

Well the fake punt and the reverse into a safety were comedy gold. And the reason why Vad Lee is 47% completion rate on passing is because people are running at him unimpeded and Vad is back peddling while heaving it down field.

Did you hear the blowhard ex USC coach "when the SEC and ACC play a game, we know who wins." Where is the Pitt guy to stand up a little.

And the answer is?
3 fold
Regular OOC games?
Bowl games?
The MNC? This year?

Back