Announcers

ESPN Jacket on the Hive said:

McDonough and Millen

well it damn sure wont be Bob ******** Davie, so things are looking up... he murdered the Ugag v Kintucky game. As if having to stomach watching UGAg lead most of the game wasnt bad enough with all the crowd shots, you had to hear bob davie speak directly from his anus... alls well that ends well however.

yeah same...they would send herbie from gainsville to palo alto?

...that's a tough ass flight. I have to make it when i go home from atlanta and I'm kinda wiped. granted, I can do it but that'd be tough as hell

The game notes confirm McDonough and Millen. If Weis weren't on his way out or the mutts didn't suck so much, we probably could've gotten Musberger and Herbstreit. Too much to overcome this year, it seems. Don't worry, when we're on our MNC run next year, we'll get Musberger and Herbstreit at least once. :fingersx:

Aww, I was hoping for Musberger and Herbie too. I would love to hear Mr. Musberger call the triple option! Oh wells, I'll be there anyways, only matters for the replay and 1000000000 time I watch the game over.

The game notes confirm McDonough and Millen. If Weis weren't on his way out or the mutts didn't suck so much, we probably could've gotten Musberger and Herbstreit. Too much to overcome this year, it seems. Don't worry, when we're on our MNC run next year, we'll get Musberger and Herbstreit at least once. :fingersx:

I miss Pam Ward.:eek:

Aww, I was hoping for Musberger and Herbie too. I would love to hear Mr. Musberger call the triple option! Oh wells, I'll be there anyways, only matters for the replay and 1000000000 time I watch the game over.

I wonder if ABC/ESPN is kicking themselves for putting the Big 12 Championship Game on ABC with Musberger and Herbstreit and ACC on ESPN with Nessler and Blackledge. The Big 12 CG will be a coronation of Texas, while the ACC should be a great game, as it is any time we play Clempsen.

Nessler, IMHO, has the best broadcasting voice. Love to hear him call a game.

Do Fowler and Nessler live in Atlanta? I think I heard them mention this in a broadcast but not sure.

Interesting fact on Wikipedia:

He began his professional broadcasting career sharing play-by-play radio duties with Al Ciraldo on Georgia Tech basketball on WGST-AM from 1980-81 through 1984-85.

Back