Anonther ThUga bites the dust!

I remember being upset that we didn't get that guy.

Will you tell me what the article says? I don't enter that junk for AJC sites. Thanks.

here are the quotes:

[ QUOTE ]
Grant's application was rejected by the UGA faculty admissions committee because he had been expelled from another high school before transferring to Stephenson High his junior year.

[/ QUOTE ]

and...

[ QUOTE ]
Grant was expelled from South Gwinnett High in the 10th grade for an incident involving a female student, according to Ronnie Gartrell, Grant's football coach at Stephenson High. Grant attended alternative schools in Gwinnett and DeKalb counties before transferring to Stephenson his junior year.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, instead of going to UGA, Grant will be going to Arkansas...its a battle for which school has the lowest standards.

[ QUOTE ]
So, instead of going to UGA, Grant will be going to Arkansas...its a battle for which school has the lowest standards.

[/ QUOTE ]
Next stop, Mississippi State. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

Word is

Word is he was getting a "monica" during the school day. Without knowing the circumstances, kind of hard to cast too many large stones in his general direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/2orglaugh.gif

Re: Word is

[ QUOTE ]
Word is he was getting a "monica" during the school day. Without knowing the circumstances, kind of hard to cast too many large stones in his general direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/2orglaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Give that man a cigar!

Back