Another Big Reason to Root For Giants

B

beej1953

Giants - 3 GT alum (Butler/Wilkerson/Matthews)
1 Ugag alum (Ware)

Pats - 2 Ugag alum (Seymour/Watson)
0 GT alum

Nuff said! (Not like I needed any more reason to root against the Pats....)

Did y'all read that nasty article on Matthews and how he is the dirtiest player in the league?

NOT! It was regarding Seymour and the Pats. But of course the Pats would do anything to win regardless of the poor sportsmanship. Sounds like why UGA is a good feeder program for them?

Did y'all read that nasty article on Matthews and how he is the dirtiest player in the league?

NOT! It was regarding Seymour and the Pats. But of course the Pats would do anything to win regardless of the poor sportsmanship. Sounds like why UGA is a good feeder program for them?

Here's a link about it, Seymour was 1-3 vs Jackets (if I'm not mistaken) by the way...recalls Godsey's three fingers on the jumbotron, those where the days

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008...alls-richard-seymour-cheap-and-dirty-and-not/

Giants - 3 GT alum (Butler/Wilkerson/Matthews)
1 Ugag alum (Ware)

Pats - 2 Ugag alum (Seymour/Watson)
0 GT alum

Nuff said! (Not like I needed any more reason to root against the Pats....)

I have a different take...Bill Belichick has a love for P.J. and has stated that he likes P.J.'s offense and that he thinks P.J. will be unstoppable now, at a BCS school unlike Navy, also P.J. has sent his coaches up to N.E. to watch Patriot's practices and has a love there for Belichick, so I'm rooting for Belichick and the Patriots.

But, I'm rooting for our boy's on the Giant's roster to do well individually.

'

I rooting for the Giants to win simply because I do not want the Patriots to go undefeated.

They cheated. They have gotten numerous calls they shouldn't have. I am sick and tired of "Tom Brady/Bill Belichick is GOD of QB/Coaching" stories on any sports show. Seymour plays dirty. Harrison is a steroid user.

That, plus, I just don't like them, or the game. College is where the fun is at. And this would just be something else the for the networks to cover about the NFL.

Back