another Dawg Arrested

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">this is our version of "The Daily Show."
grin.gif

I have a feeling things are only going to get worse over there.. Richt didnt stay at Free Shoes Univ without learning a thing or two .. both good and bad...

Its beginning to look like the latest SEC champs are a bunch of losers...

Did we get inundated with how great the character building classes were at Ugag a couple of months ago? The AUC tauted Ugag and Coach Riccochet as the golden models for America. OK, where oh where is their little lamb now?

"The AUC tauted Ugag and Coach Riccochet as the golden models for America"

Way to take a cheap shot at Coach Richt who had nothing to do with this incident. The only thing he did is recruit the kid and we all know that no matter how talented a kid is, whether or not he pans out is a crap shoot, on AND off the field.

Originally posted by sfalco:
"The AUC tauted Ugag and Coach Riccochet as the golden models for America"

Way to take a cheap shot at Coach Richt who had nothing to do with this incident. The only thing he did is recruit the kid and we all know that no matter how talented a kid is, whether or not he pans out is a crap shoot, on AND off the field.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Its not that simple Sfalco.. you are right.. its hard to tell how an 18 year old will turn out.. but Richt gained the glory last year when the "character classes" were all over the press.. you cant have it both ways.. personally I thought the "character classes" were a sad admission on the quality of thugs that are brought into Athens.. Odell Thurman and George "Bump Me" Foster made it quite clear to me why they were needed though..

The character classes were implemented for the athletes at Ugag. Shouldn't they be expanded for the coaching staff? Maybe not because the coaches are the teachers? Any way, coach Riccochet has already graduated from his character classes at Criminole University.

Ofcourse, the major newspaper never fail to report negative incidents but rarely take the time and effort to report the positives...
positive publicity

good lord .. as if on cue, sfalco to the rescue .. hey that rhymes

the interesting thing to find out about those "character classes" is whether the "student" athletes actually received grades and credit for them.

LOL

but i bet that class was probably the hardest and toughest class that the "student" athletes had to take.

can you imagine what was taught in that class?
do not rape.
do not molest women, especially if she's your sister ..
do not do drugs .. and so on ..

after each "lesson", the entire class would heave out a collective groan! some "students" would start booing.

man, i'm telling you .. that class must have been the most painful class for those fine "student" athletes to take. that class needed them to make such sacrifices ..

The character classes at Ugag:
Do not rape. . . .
Do not molest. . .
Do not do drugs. . .
Do not cheat . . .
Do not get caught if you must violate all the above. Admans, Doodley, and Riccochet will get mad if you get caught, and on their cue, sacflo will come to the rescue.

Yeah repo, but ugag will reapo a harvest this year when GT fries some dawgs.
blue.gif

Originally posted by sfalco:
Ofcourse, the major newspaper never fail to report negative incidents but rarely take the time and effort to report the positives...
positive publicity
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Richt and UGA already got plenty of positive pub
when they talked up his recruiting class and the
new character classes that were being implemented.

Don't cry foul now that that touted class is showing
signs of being made up from potheads and other
shady characters.

...Forgot one,.....

#51-7, "Don't let Tech win"

haha, they followed that pretty good last year!

Originally posted by ga_tech_fan11:
Does this really surprise anyone?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think sfalco was shocked at this behavior demonstrated by his esteemed university's fine "student" athletes .. especially after reverend richt made them take the highly publicized "character classes"

Back