Another ESPN fail

turbanicusgt

Dodd-Like
In "GameDay Final"...

"Coastal Division: With Miami's (2-2) loss, Georgia Tech (5-1), Virginia Tech (3-1), Virginia (2-1), and Duke (yes, Duke at 2-1) all have one conference loss. The Yellow Jackets have already beaten Virginia Tech and Virginia and have Duke and Wake Forest left to play. Wins in those final two conference games would send Georgia Tech packing for Tampa and its first berth in the ACC title game."

Except for the fact that we went to the ACC Champ Game in 2006.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/notebook?page=notebook/gamedayFinal098

ESPN's becoming the sports equivalent of NBC news. Their analysis is increasingly flawed and has become embarassing enough that you would think their leadership would start kicking some butts around. Sadly, they're content with being piss poor because there's no real competition yet.

At the end of "gameday" they also said that GT hadn't won in CHARLESTON since 1990!!! WTF, they can't even get the city right? I understand that Charlottesville and Charleston both start with "charl," but that is where the similarities end... ESPN is retarded...

At the end of "gameday" they also said that GT hadn't won in CHARLESTON since 1990!!! WTF, they can't even get the city right? I understand that Charlottesville and Charleston both start with "charl," but that is where the similarities end... ESPN is retarded...

Well, maybe they changed subjects and they were contemplating when we may have played The Citadel or College of Charleston or whoever actually plays in Charleston. Technically, we haven't beaten any of those teams since 1990 either.

Well, maybe they changed subjects and they were contemplating when we may have played The Citadel or College of Charleston or whoever actually plays in Charleston. Technically, we haven't beaten any of those teams since 1990 either.

We have beaten the Citadel, but not in Charleston. I do not think that GT has ever visited Charleston for football. Does CoC even have a football team?

Back