Another fine(sarcastic spewing) article from Mark Bradley

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
in this morning Atlanta paper. This guy is a real leg humper at his best.

I get tired of seeing his Ugag this and Ugag that. I really enjoyed his prediction of a big Ugag win this year against Florida. WRONG AGAIN MARKY!!!

As for Mark's love for Vince Dooley, I will only repeat one of the greatest quotes ever seen in the AJC. It was by the refrigeratormover himself, who all of you know had a hard time keeping his feelings to himself!!! HA HA

I quote JD, "I have never respected the University of Georgia and I never will. That includes the players, the fans, and the COACHES."

Me personally, Vince Dooley and Mark Bradley can kiss my arse. I dislike the DAWGS and I will till the day I move on from this earth.

GO TECH, beat UVA, then and only then let's move on to the doggies!!!!

Do yourself a favor and dont read his articles.. I dont understand why people feel compelled to do so.. just forget about him..

Originally posted by jacketguy:
Do yourself a favor and dont read his articles.. I dont understand why people feel compelled to do so.. just forget about him..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good advice Jacketguy, but living in Florida, I tend to read the AUC to catch up on GT matters. I will have to find another website to read I suppose.

Thank you for your kind advise though, I will NOT read MARKY any longer.

Did Nebraska name their stadium after Osbourne? I believe he did more for them than VD did for UGA (insert your VD and UGA jokes now).

JacksonJacket,

There are a lot of cases of "VD" doing something at UGA.

Their health center must be swamped.

Oh wait....you meant Vince Dooley .

Mover,
The Macon Telegraph does a great job of covering GT sports. Check them out. It's like they actually look at things objectively - in other words they are professional journalists and not uga homers.

Go Jackets! Beat UVA!

Mark Bradley has gone from a hate-everyone Kentucky hoops fan to a Dawg nad licking Richt worshipper. Seriously, read his columns over the past 6-7 years and see how he's evolved. Just last week, ol' Bark wrote a column on how he really didn't follow college hoops as much anymore....GASP! He has become a great Georgia Bulldog. F him.

Originally posted by buzzgal:
Mover,
The Macon Telegraph does a great job of covering GT sports. Check them out. It's like they actually look at things objectively - in other words they are professional journalists and not uga homers.

Go Jackets! Beat UVA!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Buzzgal beat me to the punch here Mover.. but I second her proposal.. Brian Murphy usually does a good job for the Macon paper..

Originally posted by JacksonJacket:
Did Nebraska name their stadium after Osbourne? I believe he did more for them than VD did for UGA (insert your VD and UGA jokes now).
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm sure there's something here regarding catching VD from the "toilet bowl"
laugh.gif

Back