Another Football guy..Terry Bradshaw just

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
said what ive ALWAYS believed in.."You guys are always throwing out Stats..Just show me a Win" Quote Terry Bradshaw...In talking about Peyton Manning...He has ALL THESE GREAT STATS..BUT he has NOT won a PLayoff Game yet....My Point being Stats are WAY over blown....Peyton Manning may be a good QB but a lot of the GREAT ones didnt have the best of stats BUT were winners...In my opinion it IS: JUST WIN BABY...You can Throw ALL the stats around all you want..But the most important thing is: DID YOU WIN??? Ive heard all these stats thrown around all year long and im SURE we will hear them in the Future from Some...But the bottom line is: JUST WIN BABY....

Exactly. 7-6 last year and 6-6 this year are the only stats that matter.

BOR...That is what im talking about..That is ALL that matters!!! And if we go 8-4 next year and 10-2 the Next and keep improving...That IS what i will judge things on...Gee..I heard ALL year long how Statistically bad our Offense was.Near the bottom Nationally with all those losing teams..How in the World did we Manage to win 6 games and go to a bowl, when everybody said we would only win 2 or 3?

As Steve Spurrier said "Stats are for LOSERS"

Back