Another nooner: Kansas Game

cyptomcat

Hibernating
I just saw that Kansas will be at noon ET, (11AM central I believe.)
Game on Fox Sports Net. btw, would that be on Fox Sports south here?

What are the guesses for SC State game time?

Glad that I booked my flight down for the night of the 10th, as making an 1100 CDT game by flying in that day would be tough. Wish I'd known that the time would be announced this early, or I might have been able to wait on my SkyMiles purchase and been able to fly out of MCI on the 11th after the game. Oh, well. Guess it will give time to celebrate a win, rather than having to dart to an airport.

I'm guessing SC State will be on ESPN3.com (or whatever it's name will be three months from now), so GTAA might get to set the time. Probably not a nooner (unless CPJ gets his way), but not too late so as to avoid traffic issues with the CFA kickoff. 1300 or 1400?

makes sense, it sounded weird, Thursday night game against Jack State sounds pretty weird too, even though I was there..

That was the year of the Clempsen-Bammer CFA Kickoff, iirc. I think we were terrified of traffic issues even with a 1200 or 1300 start, so DRad moved the Jax State game to Thursday.

Aren't our season opening patsies usually at 1pm?

Yes, because we don't need to accommodate TV and 1pm is a lot better time for fans than noon. The game also goes faster with no long media breaks.

That was the year of the Clempsen-Bammer CFA Kickoff, iirc. I think we were terrified of traffic issues even with a 1200 or 1300 start, so DRad moved the Jax State game to Thursday.

Also true, and it was awesome. Wish all of our patsies were on Thursday night...or even Friday night. Why not? Much cooler temperature and a full day of tailgating.

Yes, because we don't need to accommodate TV and 1pm is a lot better time for fans than noon. The game also goes faster with no long media breaks.

Also true, and it was awesome. Wish all of our patsies were on Thursday night...or even Friday night. Why not? Much cooler temperature and a full day of tailgating.

HS football is too big here for us to ever consider a Friday night game.

for some reason I always feel more certain of a win in daytime games

Back