Another question about the re-seating day...

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
Does anybody know anything about the logistics ?

Like :

1. Where to go upon arrival
2. Parking around BDS during a weekday
3. How will seats previously taken be marked (or wil they ?)
4. Will groups or people be herded around, or will each person go individually ?
5. How long does each person (or group) have ? (I mean, just going from east stands to west stands to check out the availability could take ~ 15 minutes itself.

Anybody know any of this stuff ?

GR, I've wondered the same things too...seems like the logistics have been glazed over. Guess we'll just show up and hope it runs as smooth as the parking situation last year...
rolleyes.gif

GJ!

parking for the reseating is available at peters parking deck. check in at the terrace level of the letterwinners lounge located in the festival area of the lower west stands. you may enter at gate 1 lower west, gate 4 lower west or the bill moore success center.

besides that i dont know ..

I'm bringing a few $100 bills in, just in case it comes in handy with the folks writting down seat locations.

BOO

My ticket renewal had the same seat locations that I've had for several years, but I got the letter too. Does everyone have to pick out their seats anyway?

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
My ticket renewal had the same seat locations that I've had for several years, but I got the letter too. Does everyone have to pick out their seats anyway?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">RW1,

My understanding is everything is up for grabs. If you make no selection and don't return the form they will seat you as close as they can to your 2002 location. Best guess is everyone who has more points now than the last re-seating will be moving up so the outlook would be slim for maintaining position w/o requesting such.

We are operating a seat picking service where we will show up at the appointed time for you check out available seats and discuss the alternatives from the actual seats themselves via cell phone.

Its almost as good as you being there yourself.

e-mail pickyourseat@yahoo.com.

Is it true that we'll only have 15 minutes ??
For a decision THIS BIG ! ?
shocked.gif

Man, thats pressure - I might make the move to lower west...I would think it would take longer than 15 minutes to check out availability on the opposite side from where current seats are...

I hope this goes better than the usual interactions with the ticket office....

Back