Another RB recruit puts GT 'in front'

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Everyone may not want to be a new Rambling Wreck, but some different folks are now eying the YJs. RB Troy Vital from Copperas Cove, Tx has now moved GT to 1st & is trying to set up an official visit.
P.S. How can a Texas RB who runs a 4.45 forty, went for over 2,000 yds as a HS Sr, averaging 8.4 yds/carry & rushed for 25 TDs be considered a 2-star????? In Georgia he'd be a 4-star, minimum. (He also caught 22 passes for another 2 TDs:D.

http://georgiatech.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=67223

Didn't Jamal evans have 2k in hi school in texas ? he hasn't exactly burned up the league

Didn't Jamal evans have 2k in hi school in texas ? he hasn't exactly burned up the league
I think that proves it for sure, this guy wouldn't be good.

All this scout and rivals stuff and other statistics are just a 'guess' on how these guys would perform. Just look at NFL, which is a professional body, and they have a lot of first draft guys that go bust. Similarly a lot of low rounders rise to be stars.

Just trust PJ that he will get the fitting talent for the system he is envisioning and he will coach them to wins.

Right now he does not have a GT offer...but he could get one.

He has a visit scheduled to Idaho...and also has offers from Tulsa, Baylor, UTEP, and North Texas.

He looks strong on video.

I saw him play once about a year ago he looked great. Me and my fellow staff members thought he looked like a college back and i am surprised he doesnt have better offers. He also seemed liked a good guy but i dont know anything about his grades.

Back