Another RB...Tauren Poole/Averin Collier???

MustangGT

Flats Noob
I have heard that we may be in the market for another RB. Does anyone know if we are going to take another look at Tauren Poole. The kid is a talent and I would love to see him in White and Gold. The last time that I talked to him, he seemed disappointed that he had not received an offer. He is considered a soft verbal to Tennessee and I would be willing to bet that if we called, he would listen.

Averin Collier is another that we may be able to lure. He has already shown that Pitt is not his first choice and he has shown pretty strong interest in Tech in the past.

Anybody got any info or opinions to add?

I think we will probably make another push at some Running Backs. I have no idea who but the two you threw out look to be about right as well as Ralph Bolden maybe.

I really hope we can hang onto Pridemore...Any word on his status? He's having a lights out performance in the playoffs...

I think we will know more about recruits after this week, Paul and Giff are working on them this week.

Ok well I will be interested to see how things pan out for GT & I hope that we have some GOOD surprises along the way...Keep us posted

Ok well I will be interested to see how things pan out for GT & I hope that we have some GOOD surprises along the way...Keep us posted

We may have to start from scratch at a few spots in our recruiting class this year.

There is always bloodshed when there is a major coaching change like this....it will all be well in the end I would imagine.

Our fans are just going to have to be understanding.....for a change.

I would really like to see some 'too small' playmakers and/or burners.

One of the advantages of this O is that it can be very effective at getting the ball in the hands of playmakers.

RB will likely be a yearly emphasis in recruiting now. In past years when we might have taken 2 RB's, we now likely take 4. Of course the slotback position looks like it can be manned by a hybrid WR/RB combo.

Back