Another setback for Bay Bay

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
News: Denver WR Demaryius Thomas has another injury to deal with in addition to his Achilles' setback. According to the Denver Post, Thomas suffered a broken finger during Thursday's practice. The second-year receiver was able to finish the session Thursday before tests taken Friday revealed a break in the finger. He did not practice Friday or Saturday and has been ruled out for the team's Week 1 game against Oakland.

News: Denver WR Demaryius Thomas has another injury to deal with in addition to his Achilles' setback. According to the Denver Post, Thomas suffered a broken finger during Thursday's practice. The second-year receiver was able to finish the session Thursday before tests taken Friday revealed a break in the finger. He did not practice Friday or Saturday and has been ruled out for the team's Week 1 game against Oakland.

he needs to play through this one as quick as possible otherwise he will be cut. Fox has no relationship with recent draft picks.

U have to want it and I don't think BB really wants it at this point. He needs to pull his head out his azz. Yesterday. WAKE UP DEMARIUS!

U have to want it and I don't think BB really wants it at this point. He needs to pull his head out his azz. Yesterday. WAKE UP DEMARIUS!
So how bad is the break that he won't play through? For someone who gets their info on a message board you sure do know everything somehow. Ass.

They'd be foolish to cut him... he'd catch on somewhere else pretty quickly.

Depending on where he broke it and how badly, this could cost him 3-5 weeks. Seeing as how he was able to get back in so fast from his previous injury it would not surprise me to see him in there sooner rather than later.

He - like Dwyer may never have a Pro career....

Steven Hill appears to have gotten his crap together - although I still think he needs one more year of off season work like he did this past off season. If he can get stronger this next off season like he did this past one, he will be a monster next season. He is already a damn fine football player now.

dude, you are just....so...wow. your avatar fits you so perfectly

Back