Another Vad Lee thread

Pole question?

• Total voters
Q5PhOBU.gif

Lee even spent time in 2017 stacking shelves at Walmart and Kroger with cookies and crackers for Nabisco. It was the first time he was doing something that wasn’t what he felt was his calling
I try not to be one to judge someone based upon their occupation but what the hell use is a 4-year education if this is what you do with it?

I try not to be one to judge someone based upon their occupation but what the hell use is a 4-year education if this is what you do with it?
He was probably a route salesman for Nabisco, not an employee of Wallyworld.

Not that being a route salesman should require a bachelors degree, but I wouldn't put it past an HR weenie to require one.

Vad is a high quality individual. He'll be successful in whatever he chooses to do. Even if some assholes in this thread don't agree with it.

Agreed, but still IU sucks

Vad is a high quality individual. He'll be successful in whatever he chooses to do. Even if some assholes in this thread don't agree with it.
Agree. When my daughter was freshman in 2012 a club she was in, GT for the Kids, organized a dance marathon and Vad brought a few teammates with him to help the club out that night.

No poll? Thread fail.

Modz, please update and set my vote to Vad Lee.

Back