Anthony Allen article

The Tampa Tribune is a joke. No one reads it. This quote from Ant is fanastic though:

"Going to Georgia Tech really helped me mature as a person because I had to understand that, yeah, I'm good at football, but after football, there's a lot more to your life,'' Allen said.

Good luck Ant.

He is ready and he will show that he belongs in a big way. GT did teach him alot. No the offense won't hurt him.

Good for him but bad for GT

I think what's good for him is also what's good for GT. If he gets drafted in the first 3 rounds, that's a huge vote of confidence in translating success in our offense to success in the NFL for RBs.

Sure, there's the nitpicky stuff like needing to learn a wider base and two point stance, but every NFL hopeful will have to learn something new in order to transition into an NFL-friendly player.

IIUC, NFL backs use a 2-pt stance primarily for blocking and 3pt for running. Our B-Backs use 2-pt for running.

I'm watching the Senior Bowl practices right now on NFL Network, and AA is looking good in the few runs I've seen of him.

Back