Anthony Allen Interview

GTEE12'

Varsity Lurker
Just noticed a new article on Scout featuring Anthony Allen - http://georgiatech.scout.com/2/987694.html

A lot of the quotes are the same as what I've seen in other articles, but there seems to be some new stuff in there also. He talks a bit about the new O-linemen and seems pretty positive about the A-backs this year. He had a couple interesting things to say.

It sounds like Perkins and Orwin are really stepping it up...
"We have Charles Perkins and he’s getting huge and Orwin Smith is another guy you need to look out for.”

Has anybody seen his "Words of Wisdom" for this week? I don't know how to find it if somebody doesn't post it on one of the message board sites.

Has anybody seen his "Words of Wisdom" for this week? I don't know how to find it if somebody doesn't post it on one of the message board sites.

I don't think the new one has been posted for this week, though I could be wrong. The Ramblingwrecktube channel on Youtube posted the first one. They'll probably also put it up on the Athletic homepage when the new one is put up, hopefully today.

I don't think the new one has been posted for this week, though I could be wrong. The Ramblingwrecktube channel on Youtube posted the first one. They'll probably also put it up on the Athletic homepage when the new one is put up, hopefully today.

It was on Ramblinwrecktube as "unlisted" which means that you have to have the exact title or link to get to it. You couldn't just search "Anthony Allen" or "Words of Wisdom." I also didn't know how to get to it from the Ramblinwreck.com front page.

It was on Ramblinwrecktube as "unlisted" which means that you have to have the exact title or link to get to it. You couldn't just search "Anthony Allen" or "Words of Wisdom." I also didn't know how to get to it from the Ramblinwreck.com front page.

Yes, I noticed that also. I'm just assuming that they'll put it on the Ramblinwreck site front page once it's up, or at least the on the football front page.

Charles Perkins has a ton of muscle. He's probably almost 220 and he's ripped.

Back