Anthony Allen Rumors...

MustangGT

Flats Noob
Anybody got any info on the Allen rumors?

My primary question is; Why does a kid that has carried the ball more than 240 times in his first two seasons want to transfer?

nothing beyond hearing the same rumor. I know we originally offered him and he's another Tampa Jesuit guy.

I don't know why he'd transfer, but I'd love to add him to the RB rotation.

Anybody got any info on the Allen rumors?

My primary question is; Why does a kid that has carried the ball more than 240 times in his first two seasons want to transfer?

yes. he is trying to transfer, what is holding him up is the classes at louisville coming to tech. He may have to enroll at a CC to get through. Trying to enroll summer semester.

As for your second Q. Petrino left, who he originally committed to. Kragthorpe uses him, but I think he sees louisville may be on a downward trend, I think there are alot of jesuit boys on this team, its closer to home, PJ is here and that could excite him, there are alot of reasons I could think of why he would want to come here. Those are all speculation though.

well all the anticipation would be extinguished if he can't get pass the Hill....and then he'd really have to want to come to GT, over all other university's, for him to spend time in CC just to play on the FLATS....b/c other schools maybe able to put him on the team w/ what he has now "as is".....Then again he might be willing to wait if needed IF he really is interested in PJ's scheme....Time will tell men...time will tell....

well all the anticipation would be extinguished if he can't get pass the Hill....and then he'd really have to want to come to GT, over all other university's, for him to spend time in CC just to play on the FLATS....b/c other schools maybe able to put him on the team w/ what he has now "as is".....Then again he might be willing to wait if needed IF he really is interested in PJ's scheme....Time will tell men...time will tell....

He'd have to sit out a year no matter what.

Pretty much everything 33 said is correct, hopefully we can get Mr Allen in here. He would give a big boost to the backfield.

If Anthony can make the grades...that would be Jesuit Tampa Jackets consecutivly.

Back