Anti-Tech Basketball Conspiracy?

K

KMCC

Well, Fox Sports Net has on Championship Rugby instead of the Tech - UNC basketball game, but we knew that, right?

790 The Zone's signal is inaudible, as usual, here just 25 miles north of downtown Atlanta.

And now, I'm told by a computerized voice that the internet broadcast of the Tech game is unavailable due to technical difficulty.

I can't win.

K

KMCC

Good news for future reference:

I tried the audio connection at Ramblinwreck.com (which goes through Yahoo Broadcast) and it works!

Yahoo!

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
I have had DIRECTV for about three years. I have been well pleased with the sports coverage.

sandlapperjacket

Varsity Lurker
Fox Sports South on Comcast has shown at least the four games I have seen in the Charleston, SC area.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I know, I have to go to the bar to see fsn. someone stated earlier ATT is trying to sale their cable division, so hopefully comcast or someone will buy it and put us out of our misery

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
This might be the first time NOT being in the Atlanta area is a good thing for telecast. Like sandlapper, I have picked up the games on FoxSportsNet from my local cable provider in Aiken, SC. Don't know how long it will last, since we seemed to pick up a lot of Hornet games during the previous winters, but I am hopeful to this point.