Antonneous Clayton Deserves a Thread

johncu

Dodd-Like
Dude’s been through a lot and has been waiting to play for forever now, and he finally got to showcase his skills. He was blowing his man off the ball and bull rushing him into the QB over and over, sacked the QB twice, and caused a third by forcing him out of the pocket.

Hell of a game and a big reason Louisville couldn’t do öööö in the second half. I’m looking forward to watching him this season.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Wasn't Clayton the player they called the bogus "roughing the passer" on vs Louisville?
I didn't see what happened. I just supposed it was a hand to the face or helmet

GTce93

Varsity Lurker
Wasn't Clayton the player they called the bogus "roughing the passer" on vs Louisville?
think you're right.....that was an awful call.....looked like he didn't even touch the Q- if he did, it was on the arm. Big AC fan here!

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Put me down as also rooting hard for AC, hope he gets a chance to make some money, next year if he looks to have a shot. We can always recruit another one, he only gets to go through this once.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
He gonna kick Clemmons ass. If golden boy thinks that shot from DaU hurt, wait till Saturday.

And that was a terrible targeting call against DaU

gtrower

Dodd-Like
saw on another board that the penalty was on another defender that the replays didnt focus on. Not sure if that’s right or not.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
saw on another board that the penalty was on another defender that the replays didnt focus on. Not sure if that’s right or not.
Another board?! Tell me she doesn’t mean anything to you rower! I’m devastated.

OldGold75

Damn Good Rat
Stat sheet doesn't name player, but my recollection (thought not always good) is that I heard "Clayton" as the player against whom the call was made. But , whatever, Tech did win the game? Right?

H-town

Helluva Engineer
Stat sheet doesn't name player, but my recollection (thought not always good) is that I heard "Clayton" as the player against whom the call was made. But , whatever, Tech did win the game? Right?
It was Clayton although BS call. He barely touched the QB on the head and the QB flopped like in soccer. QB sold it well though but stupid call nonetheless.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
Penalty was called on Curry but it looked like they called the wrong number

OldGold75

Damn Good Rat
Penalty was called on Curry but it looked like they called the wrong number
Oh crap. Now not only do I have CRS, but I can’t hear in the first instance what I’ll eventually forget.

On second thought that might not be so bad.