Any GT alumni clubs in...

B

Jolly Good Fellow
Phoenix? I tried researching on ramblingwreck.com and also posted off-topic a couple weeks ago.I would like to watch the GT-AU game Saturday between rounds.Can anybody recommend a good sports bar in Phoenix/Scottsdale????

One last request...before work this AM, I opened up stingtalk with my morning coffee.There was a post from a guy who reported a rumour that we might use another QB (one from last year) in lieu of R.Ball. Tonight, it is not on the board.WTF? Did that thread get hostile? Or did I dream that post up?? Or am I looping through parallel universes again??

Originally posted by B:
Phoenix? I tried researching on ramblingwreck.com and also posted off-topic a couple weeks ago.I would like to watch the GT-AU game Saturday between rounds.Can anybody recommend a good sports bar in Phoenix/Scottsdale????

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Rule #1 don't ever expect any useful info to come from the GTAA. We're lucky just to play our games.

Game-watching events are typically organized at the local level by an alumni club.
Phoenix does indeed have one.

Here is their website.
Phoenix Alumni Club
You can find more contact info at gtalumni.org

Back