Any mutts even worth injuring this year?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I think we have to watch out for that little ööööer they like to do the jet sweep with that also returns kicks. Also the other running back that isn't Chubb. He seems to be more of the type to hurt us. Not too worried about Chubb. He seems to be strictly a north/south runner. The shake and bake is what gets us. UVA's running back was a jitterbug.

rain

Dodd-Like
I wouldn't sleep on Chubb. He is an excellent running back. Playing for the idiots over there didn't seem to do him any good at all.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I wouldn't sleep on Chubb. He is an excellent running back. Playing for the idiots over there didn't seem to do him any good at all.
Chubb should just play to not get hurt. His degree is worthless, his coaches and fans disrespect him, and he isn't playing for anything of meaning. He should slide on runs like Jacob Eason.

WreckRod

Dodd-Like
Definitely 16, McKenzie. Otherwise he's gonna have 4-5 TDs and 300+ yards all by himself. That kid is crazy quick

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
Mckenzie scares me more than any other player. We handled Chubb pretty well back in 2014 other than that 1st quarter and other than the TD on the opening drive last year, Michel hasn't really done much against us.

I know it's a cliche but turnovers are going to be the story of the game. We have to force a couple of turnovers to have any chance of winning. If we can slow down their run game and put pressure on Eason I like our chances. I would expect to see a lot of what Virginia did with Maisell in a lot of screens to Michel and Chubb with the occasional short pass across the middle to their TE's Blazevich and Woerner.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Mckenzie scares me more than any other player. We handled Chubb pretty well back in 2014 other than that 1st quarter and other than the TD on the opening drive last year, Michel hasn't really done much against us.

I know it's a cliche but turnovers are going to be the story of the game. We have to force a couple of turnovers to have any chance of winning. If we can slow down their run game and put pressure on Eason I like our chances. I would expect to see a lot of what Virginia did with Maisell in a lot of screens to Michel and Chubb with the occasional short pass across the middle to their TE's Blazevich and Woerner.
And about 5 jet sweeps to that little bastard.

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
And about 5 jet sweeps to that little bastard.
How someone hasnt removed his head from his shoulders is beyond me. He is 5 foot 5 and 160 pounds. He looks like an eighth grader wearing a big boy helmet. The helmet looks too big for the jersey. Hope we have the opportunity to suplex his little ass for a 3 yard loss on a jet sweep.