Any of you crazed Jackets up for Chat at 9PM Tonight, Monday?

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Well, even if you aren't crazed you're still welcome.
wink.gif

There are a good number of us that chat a good bit. Sometimes takes a while to get it going, but always very enjoyable.

There are a number of posters that post a lot that I guess the Chat isn't their thing. Then there are some in chat where posting isn't their thing. It's cool regardless. Just want to encourage MsTech, Ahsoisee, Bellyseries, and so many more that don't seem to get into the chats to come join us.

Have a chat question for beestorm and/or gtfan. When someone comes into chat. Does it tell their internet service provider? Like when I do it says ....bellsouth.net. Have a reason for asking. There are usually some guests in chat that have interestings service providers.
grin.gif
Nothing bad. Just found it interesting who's checking out what's said in there. Pretty cool actually. Believe that's what it shows.

GO JACKETS!

I have been using my daughters computer for the past eight months and did not enter chats because of limited use of her computer.

I have also had trouble getting into the chat room before I moved from Ellijay. I do not have trouble getting into any other chat rooms on the internet. I was told to download a certain program to be able to easily use the chat room, but did not see the need to download the program nor want to download it.

I am now at a new home and have my computer set up, but am still Pressed for time with all the chores I have to complete the move. In about another month I will join the chat room if I can get in at that time with my present set-up.

wink.gif

Understand Ahsoisee. Understand how it can be moving. Best wishes to you.

Don't feel you'll have any problem getting into StinGTalk Chat now. Beestorm and gtfan have made some modifications to the chat. No one that's tried getting in since has had any trouble that I know of.

GTT, not sure if you this is what you are asking about, but ISPs in chat and IRC can be faked. For example, if someone owns the domain, techfan.com, it is possible for them to allow other people to chat with their ISP looking like johnsmith@is.a.techfan.com.

Originally posted by nickGT:
GTT, not sure if you this is what you are asking about, but ISPs in chat and IRC can be faked. For example, if someone owns the domain, techfan.com, it is possible for them to allow other people to chat with their ISP looking like johnsmith@is.a.techfan.com.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thanks Nick.

Back