Any official word on season ticket sales?

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
I would expect they are down from last year, but how are they running vs other non-GA home game years?

I'm not sure if they are done selling "season tickets" I just got an email a few days ago from AA trying to sell me 99 dollar season tickets and saying something about also being able to buy season tickets in the premium areas. (guessing they meant areas that usually mean you have to pay tech funds)

We gave ours up, everyone in our 'block' started selling theirs and not coming to games. Add that to a bad schedule and more nickle and dime tactics have turned me off.

I may buy 1 ticket to keep my points but it'll be a non-Tech fund section. The AA keeps calling me trying to get me to commit. Worst case, I'll just scalp this year and wait for the 3 game packs to come out.

Got a postcard from the ticket dept. that in addition to my 4 seats I'm eligible to buy more season tix. Also got an email stating that someone would be in touch about buying some tickets in the lower east gold seat section.Heard an ad by Wes last week on 790 saying that Tech tix were now on sale for the 2012 season. That is the earliest I remember that promo being run. Sales must really be down!!

21,000 is only a couple thousand short of where we were when the dust settled last year, correct?

Got a postcard from the ticket dept. that in addition to my 4 seats I'm eligible to buy more season tix. Also got an email stating that someone would be in touch about buying some tickets in the lower east gold seat section.Heard an ad by Wes last week on 790 saying that Tech tix were now on sale for the 2012 season. That is the earliest I remember that promo being run. Sales must really be down!!

:laugher: You're "eligible" to buy more season tickets? So lucky! Not everyone has that privilege I guess?

21,000 is only a couple thousand short of where we were when the dust settled last year, correct?

I don't know, how many yards does 21,000 season tickets equate to?

:laugher: You're "eligible" to buy more season tickets? So lucky! Not everyone has that privilege I guess?

I don't know, how many yards does 21,000 season tickets equate to?

Depends on what the down and distance is, and who is under center, I suppose. Although 21,000 season tickets went a lot further under Chan Gailey, some say.

Back