Any other family connections to potential 2010 recruits.

GTYellowJacket12

Flats Noob
Anybody out there know of any family connections our 2010 recruiting targets might have to players currentlly at GT, former GT players or players who have signed on to play at GT? The only three that I know are Barry Bostic (Chris Crenshaw's cousin), Garrison Smith (Greg Smith's brother) and Connor Shaw (Jaybos brother), any others?

Anybody out there know of any family connections our 2010 recruiting targets might have to players currentlly at GT, former GT players or players who have signed on to play at GT? The only three that I know are Barry Bostic (Chris Crenshaw's cousin), Garrison Smith (Greg Smith's brother) and Connor Shaw (Jaybos brother), any others?

Pat Swilling's son is being recruited for hoops and football...but is leaning toward hoops.

apparently Shawn Kitchens is WaCoJacket's cousin.

Don't know of any of that type, but I have a cousin who is on the recruiting board of several schools including GT. Heaven knows I'd never post his name on here or talk to him unless he calls. He knows GT is a great school. The whole process is insane and quite frankly, disturbing.

Back