Any other Hive refugees here?

TampaBayJacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I've been a paying customer over there for over a decade but found stingtalk a more rewarding place to post because you are allowed to post what's on your mind. This place is self-policing because if you post something really stupid or over the top, you are ripped to shreds. No need for the mod police except for the occassional exceptional bonehead.

I really detest all of the holier-than-thow, bible-thumping crowd at the hive. Thanks StingTalk for giving me a refuge from those dudes over there.

I didn't pay for thehive but I had about 2 thousand posts over there and got banned for calling reggie ball reggie ballsack and haven't been back since.

I left that place after getting banned following the KSU basketball fiasco by calling for xCPH's firing. I stopped my scout subscription and switched to rivals. I haven't regretted the move once.

I just don't keep up with recruiting enough to pay for it. I do have an ESPN insider account that is about to expire in a little. I account share for money so if anyone wants to help pay for a fifth of the subscription send me a PM

Yeah with such insightful one-line posts as "We are going to get killed by UGA", I can't believe people on the other board would find you an asshat to be dismissed.

I'm glad you appreciate that you will get called out for your dumbass stupid posts over here as well.

I'm a Hiver....I can post what I say w/o worrying about getting a nastygram. I enjoy pissing in the political boards...something I miss greatly on The Hive.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Yeah with such insightful one-line posts as "We are going to get killed by UGA", I can't believe people on the other board would find you an asshat to be dismissed.

I'm glad you appreciate that you will get called out for your dumbass stupid posts over here as well.

Based upon the game results I guess I was a bumbling idiot. We sure gave UGA hell and blew them off the field. WTF is your point?

that maybe gtsportstalk is more your speed

I felt welcome here for the past year, not sure why I'm getting some static now? I even donated because I liked this place. The only person I've ever clashed with was BoR, but I've since understood that's his schtick so I dont let him get under my skin anymore.

Who doesnt want to vent after a game? Just get it out? The worst I have ever done is call a player out who is terrible, like Reggie Ball and now Tevin Washington. I know they are trying and TW looks like a great guy outside of uniform, but why are they above critique on such a high stage? And yes, I couldn't do any better so dont go there.

Last edited:
I'm here as well. This board had their minds rite before the mutt game.
I respect that.

Back