Any Possibility...

GTMensLax&SoccerD1Soon!

Jolly Good Fellow
Of PJ going to Nebraska at the end of this season? With their coaching situation you gotta think they're looking. You know they love the 3O. And after last season and PJs retracted comments would it really be a surprise? If we finish strong this year is it possible he thinks he's peaked and has a chance to leave on his terms?

Doubt it. He's finishing up the paperwork on his extension/raise. I could see him trying to leverage an offer to get more money from GT, but it doesn't require a flight out there. I would think if he's flying out there, he's already deep into the process of leaving and we would've heard by now.

Better check the butthurt futures contract orders for any signs of insider trading.

Why would he want to go to Nebraska? Nine wins at Tech and everyone is kissing your ass. Nine wins at Nebraska and you deal with bullshit and possible termination.

Why would he want to go to Nebraska? Nine wins at Tech and everyone is kissing your ass. Nine wins at Nebraska and you deal with bullshit and possible termination.

and you live in Nebraska

have you been to Nebraska? It's awful, and he's already getting paid well here, so what would cause him to move there? Nothing.

Was CPJ's trip to the mountains over the past weekend really a meeting with UF or NU???

Imagine CPJ's offense with the recruiting resources and lack of restrictions of a UF or a Nebraska. It would be 2009 every season.

not sure he would want to go anywhere. i know our fan base is a bunch of babies and whiners, but so is everyone else. for the most part, our fan base has bought into his system.

bo pelini was secretly recorded bitching about nebraska fans and it was leaked to try to force him out.

Back