Any replay of SHill's TD at end of half?

LongforDodd

Dodd-Like
I missed Stephen Hill's TD at the end of the half and I missed the entire 2nd half. I've now seen the second half on Comcast but I forgot to make sure I saw Hill's TD. Is there anything on Youtube?

Great pass from Josh, he hit his reciever in stride. If Josh could do this consistently, our passing game will greatly improved. Good job on catching the ball Stephen Hill. :biggthumpup:

Perfect pass and catch. Nesbitt put it on the money and Hill did a great job getting a foot in.

Nesbitt's passing has been very good lately. Even against Wake Forest the passes weren't "bad". In that game he always put the ball in a place that only a GT receiver could catch it. The problem is he would be off by a foot and the receiver couldn't get it.

Nesbitt's passing has been very good lately. Even against Wake Forest the passes weren't "bad". In that game he always put the ball in a place that only a GT receiver could catch it. The problem is he would be off by a foot and the receiver couldn't get it.
The interception throw in the Wake game was pretty bad IIRC.

The interception throw in the Wake game was pretty bad IIRC.

You can't see it on TV, but when Nesbitt released the ball the WR was getting absolutely mauled. I thought there was no way they wouldn't call illegal contact downfield at the LEAST on that play. Of course as soon as Nesbitt releases, the DB releases and the WR can't get back into his route.

Wasn't as bad as it looked on TV.

Back