Any way to get a game used football?

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I would love to get my son a game used ball for Christmas with the gold "GT" stamp on it. Does anybody know if you can get these somewhere or if there is a way? Or maybe somebody knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that can get me one?? :biggrin:

I'd check Mark Richt's butt - might still be there after CPJ's deft maneuver during the post-game handshake.

Jasoer Sanks left one laying around the north goal line several years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go and wait during practice while the kicker is doing field goals, wait for one to go flying off course and grab it.... Oh wait, that would only work at Alabama, scratch that idea.

I would definitely get one of these for the media room in my house..

Seems like they would not sell them because demand would be too high - maybe email or write to the coaching staff?

I would definitely get one of these for the media room in my house..

Seems like they would not sell them because demand would be too high - maybe email or write to the coaching staff?

Should be no problem for the coaching staff to round one up for you - they öööö sure ain't busy coaching or recruiting. If I was them I would drink heavily before they get banished to the Barbie Nut Bowl in West Bumble.

The balls do not have a gold GT on them FYI. They are typically generic balls while other schools like unc have their logo branded on the ball. Hope that helps

The balls do not have a gold GT on them FYI. They are typically generic balls while other schools like unc have their logo branded on the ball. Hope that helps

IIRC, we did brand them a few years ago. I know I've seen one somewhere. I did notice this year we used this new Nike Vapor One ball and had GT written on the stripe in black sharpie... :ughred:

FT0222.jpg

IIRC, we did brand them a few years ago. I know I've seen one somewhere. I did notice this year we used this new Nike Vapor One ball and had GT written on the stripe in black sharpie... :ughred:

FT0222.jpg

Yea this is correct. You can get him a nice Nike Vapor One ball and say it's the exact same kind that Tech uses. They do run for around $90 though :lol:

Back