Any word on Bilbo's grades?

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
Any word on Bilbo\'s grades?

He has unfairly had the "dummy" label pinned on him in the past. Hope this guy is making the grades.
BOO

Re: Any word on Bilbo\'s grades?

BGD I should have known. The only people I've heard say Bilbo was a "dummy" are you and those like you who can't seem to understand that knowing the play and being able to run it live against another team are two different things. Difficult concept I guess, let's see - walk through with no defense versus full speed with stunts, blitzes and gimmicks thrown at you. Nope, no difference there!

I was referring to the "rumors" from people who were looking for excuses not to play Bilbo last year. I fully support Bilbo, and hope he is the man this year, warts and all. He appears to have that killer instinct and drive that is lacking with many others.
BOO

I don't know what Bilbo's current academic status
is but he was reportedly an excellent student coming out of high school. It sickens me when any of our kids fail. I hope we have heard the last of academic difficulties by our SA's for a while.

they might find a way to get him some F's so they can justify starting gaileys long lost son suggs at qb

Back