Any word on Drew Gause Yet??

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
He might be that Tony Hollings every down type speed back we need...He is 205 lbs with 4.4 speed...I believe it is between GT,Colorado and Stanford on him...Any one heard comments about his visit???

I don't believe he visited last weekend. At one point he was, but I don't think he ended up coming...

Somebody over on the hive mentioned that the Lunchbunch speaker today mentioned that only one recruit was NOT here this weekend and that he had some kind of issue with His Grandfather either being sick or passing away...Does ANYONE know who the recruit was?? Was it in fact Gause??

I thought I read somewhere that Djay Jones did not make it. He played in the dome on Friday night and was supposed to stay at Tech for the weekend, but said that he had grandparents in town and so many others that had come to the game that he wound up rescheduling for sometime in January.

Or it was someone else...I thought it was Djay though.

Thanks Damarius....

He seems to be the last fast 4.4 back that we are still after unless there is someone that is under the radar....

Grant must be looking real good and or Sampson is coming back.....

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Thanks Damarius....

He seems to be the last fast 4.4 back that we are still after unless there is someone that is under the radar....

Grant must be looking real good and or Sampson is coming back.....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">YES and POSSIBLY

For some reason we are NOT recruiting him any more..Might be grades....I have no clue...

Back