Any Word on Nesbitt?

B

beej1953

Any word on Nesbitt's hamstring injury? With the combination of the bye week, then the Dookies and Gardner-Webb, sounds like he's got plenty of rest-up time available. Sure would like to have the Nesbitt/Shaw platoon possibility running on all cylinders for Clemson, though.

On another topic, was our pass defense really that bad against MSU, or was most of the yardage against back-ups?

Word was that he was good enough to play in the 4th quarter if he had to, but there was no need.

Of course some more official word would be nice but I think he'll be just fine agianst the sons of clem, but I hope he can get a few series in agianst GW to get back in the rythm of things.

Word was that he was good enough to play in the 4th quarter if he had to, but there was no need.

Of course some more official word would be nice but I think he'll be just fine agianst the sons of clem, but I hope he can get a few series in agianst GW to get back in the rythm of things.

Same thing im hearing.

He should be ready for Duke. If not Duke, then Gardner Webb for sure.

Rest him! How did he pull a hammy anyway? This bothers me. I've been physical all my life and come from a family where the boys have to be ready to really work AND the girls are likely to have to hitch up their skirts. I've had maybe one or two slight hammy strains. A hammy like this sounds wrong to me. More salt? More water? Maybe something that shouldn't be rushed?

It happened very early in the game - he likely was not throughly warmed up before he had to kick in high gear on a run.

He may have inadequately stretched out pre-game as well, but I heard conflicting reports on how effective stretching is in preventing injury.

Rest him! How did he pull a hammy anyway? This bothers me. I've been physical all my life and come from a family where the boys have to be ready to really work AND the girls are likely to have to hitch up their skirts. I've had maybe one or two slight hammy strains. A hammy like this sounds wrong to me. More salt? More water? Maybe something that shouldn't be rushed?

Rest him. Absolutely.

We need him for the home stretch. Jaybo can probably handle the next too games OK and can always use the experience.

I pulled a hammy once and kept aggrevating it by not resting it long enough. Took forever for it to get well.

He may have inadequately stretched out pre-game as well, but I heard conflicting reports on how effective stretching is in preventing injury.

Stretching can be harmful on a cold muscle.

Josh will be fine. If he is 100% for Duke he will play and it is likely he could be, if not then he will get a few minutes against GW. He needs reps for Clemson.

Josh will be fine. If he is 100% for Duke he will play and it is likely he could be, if not then he will get a few minutes against GW. He needs reps for Clemson.

dem, can we get a synopsis of the MSU game?? What are your opinions. ANd recruiting info..

WE NEED CHUM!!

He pulled it in the open field - nobody was near him at the time.

Just one of those things.

Back