Anybody else a touch edgy?

pocket_watch

Dodd-Like
I love to see ugah and cu miserable, but today is shaping up to be "upset Saturday"

clemmons
UA at Tuscaloosa
uga
So far...

Meechagun barely escaped vs Ball State (I think it was Ball State)

This, coupled with the fact we are now in November is making me nauseous.
On the positive, when we win out this year, Chan will be over .500 for the month of November!

Hang on, Brothers and Sisters!! We really need this one.

This game is wrenching my gut with just over 2 hours until kick-off. The importance of this game cannot be overlooked. Revenge for last year would be absolutely great, but all-in-all, a win tonight would be an absolutely massive step towards keeping this season one of the best we've had in several years.

I want us to finish 12-2. I don't want to see us skate into the ACCCG by dropping one or two of our final regular season games and getting in on a tie-breaker. A 10-2 regular season finish would be big for us as far as mentality goes, on top of style points and what satisfaction comes with double-digits in the win column.

Each week I pretty much have the same mindset about GT. If they show up and play a complete game offensively, the line does their job, Reggie plays under control and with some poise, and defensively if they are in synch with their blitz schemes and they wrap up and tackle after a hit and special teams wise if T. Bell is hitting his FG's and the coverage is there, then GT can beat just about anybody in the nation.

Flip-side of that if GT does not show up ready to play and is deficient in an area or two of their game then they can lose to anybody in the conference. I suppose most fans can have this mindset about their teams, but past history with GT does reveal what can happen if they are not ready to play.

I guess I'm trying to say that GT is not one of those teams that can just show up, take an inferior team lightly and expect a win. Especially against NC State, who has defeated both BC and FSU and lost by only two, six and seven points in their three conference defeats. It's a road game at night against a team that defeated GT at BDS, at night, last year.

So, as longwinded as I have gotten here, yes, I'm edgy right now, and I do expect a tough game. On the same note though, I'm confident that GT knows what lies ahead and will get the job done tonight.

...whew, excuse me while I go for a beer now. :crazy:

OSU just beat Illinios by 7 too, with Troy Smith having a pretty bad day (13/23, 103 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT).

Maybe Michigan and OSU were looking forward to their destined "game of the century"?

I thought The Illini had the onside kick. I am pulling for Ron Zook. He seems like a good man.

Back