Anybody else here understand what a bunch of PUNKS

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
That NCSU has ???

If you go to the game - focus on their players during warm-ups, before the game , during the game and after the game (well, hopefully they'll be hanging their heads)...Its almost silly how punkish they are - almost a parody...

Its bad enough that I believe it distracts them from concentrating on the game.....If you go - pay close attention to their players after almost every play - constant jawing and BS....non-stop...

They are trying SO SO hard to be UGA or FSU in terms of thuggery...Of course they have absolutely NO tradition - winning the Gator bowl a few years ago was like most teams winning the National Championship...Thats the extent of their tradition.

I haven't even seen this latest video, but its typical...

Also - their fans......In some ways worse than UGA, because as stated - they have NO REASON to brag about anything - especially around Tech - as Tech has OWNED them....But they don't let facts stand in the way.....Take notice of their harassment of fellow Tech fans - you'll be amazed if you go to the game.......

Sorry - had to vent about my second most hated team in College Football /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/FIREdevil.gif

NCST is your second most hated? I'm assuming Ugag is your first...but FSU, Miami, Clemson? I do agree however that NCST is definitely thuggish - more so than they should be for a half-assed trade school.

I agree with you, I hate NC State, can not stand Holt (now with the Rams) I think Julius Hodge is a punk female dog as well. Amato is a sunglasses at night/red shoe wearin'
cartoon.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

One fan pulled a pistol and killed another fan this season. Nough said.

I hate NC State more than any other ACC school. They are total punks.

- Taunting Kerry Watkins after the missed pass in OT.

- Chanting over our Alamater

- All around thuggery

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hate'em.

As Fat Albert once said,"They're like a high school drop out, no class."

I have been to Carter Finley stadium only once, and that was way, way back in 1985.

We won the game, but that's not the point.(Yes it is)
Anyway, back then, the NCSU fans were overly polite to us. It actually was a bit uncomfortable that the Tech fans were the only people who wanted to raise some hell before, and during the game.

Of course, that was when Dick Sheridan was HC at State, a very classy individual.
A lot of time has passed since then and now, but I certainly believe that the current redneck persona of NCSU is a reflection of Chucky Amato.

Sheridan = Class
Amato = Mullet cut redneck

I have a friend who attended State when Amato played there. He told me that Amato had a reputation for biting opposing players in pileups...

JTS, Fat Albert said, "He's like School on Saturday's.... NO CLASS!"

JWJacket

I live doen here - in the midst of them - So I see it and hear it every day

The funniest thing about NCSU fans is this (well known to people around here and VERY laughable):

They have NEVER REALLY lost a game......They have had bad calls go their way (and determine a 'loss') - which seems to happen with every loss....But they have never really lost.....They seem to have a LOT of bad calls go against them.......Tooo bad, because they are "really" undefeated every season...

[ QUOTE ]
One fan pulled a pistol and killed another fan this season. Nough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

------

And no surprise to anybody living down here...In fact the only surprise was that it didn't happen any sooner...

I ssee fights at tailgating and after the game at almost every NCSU game....Very much like UGA - it appears that most of their fans dinn't attend Moo U -(actually probably not even grade school - to be honest )....

Re: Anybody else here understand what a bunch of P

I've only ever met one NCST fan that I know of and almost instantly didn't like them. Nothing more boorish than a sneering redneck.

Moo U, I like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

Don't underestimate Tobacco road and their lack of pride in football. I have a UGA friend who lives in VA and he even hates the football fans in the area (VT, NCST, UVA). They have no class. Even UGA fans know what tradition and the love of the game are. When I went to the VT game, I was appauled to see what these fans were about. Granted, they like their booze, and I can appreciate that, but the manners and the way they go about is sickening.

I didn't go to an NC ST game on the road until two years ago, but I felt my safety was threatened by their fans at several points. I've been to heated games at UT, UGAG, Clemson, F$U, the Swamp, Auburn, and UVA but never have I been so dismayed at the disgraceful behaivor of a teams fans. NCST fans need to treat their guests better.

I'm sure they would if they just had a clue as to how to do it. Remember who they are now and you'll be able to understand them better.

Back