Anybody else pulling for LSU on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
I for one hope that LSU's second trip to the Dome in the past 12 months is just as successful as their first.

Number one, I simply can't stand the Vols, and number two, I want to see Roy Kramer stew in his own juices knowing that one of his two golden-boy teams from the East won't be representing the almighty SEC as conference champ.

Third, and more fun from a fan's perspective, is that this will throw the BCS dudes into a tizzy. Two back to back years of controversy will keep people talking about the system and the problems with it all year long!

Should be interesting, and I sincerely hope the Bayou Bengals show up to play Saturday night. Geaux Tigers!

GO JACKETS!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm rooting for Tennessee for a few reasons:

- Best friend is a TN fan
- if TN loses, Nebraska will go to the Rose Bowl, and the BCS talk will arise again. Personally, I think the BCS is imperfect, but MUCH better than what we originally had. Just look @ Marshall getting snuffed way back. At least BYU will get a big bowl and a nice amount of $$.
- I'd like to see the SEC fans go nuts over TN then have the Vols get trashed by the Canes.

I hope LSU wins, if we are not going to bcs I dont want anyone going. I want CONFLICT. I want everyone UPSET and complaining. LSU wins then EVERONE WILL BE ENRAGED.

colorodo
byu
fla

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back