Anybody else tired of hearing what G'OL would do or used to do?

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Anybody else tired of hearing what G\'OL would do or used to do?

nm
pat.gif

Re: Anybody else tired of hearing what G\'OL would do or used to do?

Count me in!!

Right here. These people still drooling over GOL are like those who still drool over their ex-wife's cooking and her "talents" in the bedroom.

Fond memories are one thing, however the constant pining over someone, who, in the time span of 48 hours, lied to you, cheated on you and finally ran off with another (not only another, but a sworn enemy) is truly pathetic.

It also turns out that the ex-wife's cooking wasn't so great, either. As soon as the "hired cook" found a more promising job and went to cook elsewhere, the ex-wife's cooking was not nearly as tasty. More of a bland memory than the zesty and inspiring menu that the cook laid out.

So let's just let the ex do her own thing and freeze her cheatin' keister off up there in Yankee land.

In the mean time we've got to get the new girlfriend to stop burning dinner...

Just my $.02.

soapbox.gif

BBR

Originally posted by Big Bubba Ray:

In the mean time we've got to get the new girlfriend to stop burning dinner...

BBR
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL! That is a great metaphor BBR!
grin.gif

Personally, I never thought GOL was that good. He did not seem to be able to get the most out of his players. His success was due to the Fridge.

I think most know my opinion of GOL's coaching ability by now. However, I do see avid supporters of GOL defending him when a post or thread is aimed at discrediting him.

I can see their right to defend him against those posts.

wink.gif

Amen! Who gives a crap what OL is doing? He wasn't anygood w/o the Fridge. He still owes Tech 1.5 million big ones. I would never want him back on the flats.

Let's forget about George. Hope he lands a job coaching Transylvania. That is his speed without Ralph.

Wow! How quick we forget. O'Leary led us back from the brink. Sure he left us holding and you can hate him for that, but he brought Tech football back to a position of prominence. It looks like we are falling from that position like a rock rolling down a steep hill. Don't think you can blame this on George.

Go Jackets!

Jerry.. being tired of talking about GOL and not appreciating his work are two different things to me... I do appreciate what he did for our program.. but he is gone.. by his own choosing.. and lets not forget the fact that he was 7-6 his last 13 games at Tech.. clearly something was wrong.

The day he punked on us was the day I started hating his fat, over-paid ass.
BOO

bdg, Just tell us how you really feel.
laugh.gif

Does this mean GoL gets a raise so he can repay his contractual obligation?

GoL is fini as HC at GT so lets move on except to collect the $$$$.

hitit.gif
pat.gif
confused.gif

confused.gif

GOL left for his perfect coaching job. He did make great strides here at Tech. He's gone. Next!
(and you're right about his last 13 games - hmmm...7 - 6...sounds familiar)
Bye George!

I'm sick and tired of hearing about GOL yes 7-6 sounds real familiar. I was proud of him while he was here but he dropped us like a hot potato. He's gone get over it and all you GOL fans tell him to pay the 1.5 mil. and add 6% interest/year.

rolleyes.gif

Back