Anybody heard of this guy?

I heard that he recently picked up an offer from Georgia Tech, which immediately moved them into his top four. Joe Morrow is a huge Calvin Johnson fan and models his game after him. Joe and his mother both like Georgia Tech very much and were excited to receive the offer.

I heard that he recently picked up an offer from Georgia Tech, which immediately moved them into his top four. Joe Morrow is a huge Calvin Johnson fan and models his game after him. Joe and his mother both like Georgia Tech very much and were excited to receive the offer.
Oh really?

That is brand new and exciting news.

I heard that too, but where?

Is this a confirmed Scout teaser --or nothing more than a prick teaser?

Playmakers in our offense get the ball. If he understands this concept, he'll want to play for CPJ. One thing I love about CPJ is how he can recognize a weakness - like Peeples TD at Vanderbilt - which was basically a play drawn up in the dirt.

Playmakers in our offense get the ball. If he understands this concept, he'll want to play for CPJ. One thing I love about CPJ is how he can recognize a weakness - like Peeples TD at Vanderbilt - which was basically a play drawn up in the dirt.

Morrow needs to see film of Bay Bay Thomas.

If i was his recruiter and did a home visit my first words would be, "how are you son? Got a VCR?"

Back